Today Nokia has released Nokia Messaging client, finally supporting HTML-formatted mails. Official Messaging Team announcement informs that current build includes following changes and improvements:
– support for Windows Live Hotmail email addresses,
– support for HTML-formatted emails,
– advanced email server settings configuration on http://email.nokia.com,
– support for 18 S60 devices in 17 languages,
– client and service performance improvements.
My impression regarding HTML support is quite good. Even if sometimes displaying a fully formatted e-mail takes several seconds, basically because of graphics downloading, it looks good. I think this is something what you were often asking for, so I’d happy to read your comments? Personally I have already encountered one problem – accessing e-mail addresses from my address book records having more than one.
P.S. Thanks to one of blog readers for information about this announcement.